Saturday, December 26, 2009

Welcome to The Irk Factor

Hello friends, family, and creepy people that browse blogs.

What you have stumbled upon is the next best thing since verbally complaining, which, for those of you that know me, I do a lot of.

I figure it's about time to start putting my complaints to a somewhat productive use, and thus, The Irk Factor is born. "What the hell is The Irk Factor?" you ask.

The dictionary defines "Irk" as "To irritate, annoy or bother". This blog will focus on the little querks in life that seemingly everyone thinks "What the fucking fuck?" when they think about or witness. It will also rate each of these things on a scale of 1-5, based on how much they Irk me, the writer. And of course, I will rant about each of these things, tearing them apart as critically as possible.

I am writing this blog simply to amuse myself as well as you, the reader.
Maybe one day this will be a famous blog, and will revolutionize the world as we know it.

But probably not. Enjoy :)

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment